Starting immediately, the guidelines apply to Canadian athletes competing in the Olympic and Paralympic Games, as well as the Pan-American and Parapan-American Games.
Quick access to relevant resources.
- Group Session User Guide – Completing the CATT Courses
Concussion Awareness Training Tool (CATT)
- CATT Return to School
BC Injury Research and Prevention Unit (BCIRPU)
- Making Headway – Concussion eLearning Module by Sport (Registration required)
National Coaching Certification Program
- Statement on Concussion Baseline Testing in Canada
- Canadian Guideline on Concussion in Sport
- Medical Assessment Letter
- Medical Clearance Letter
- The top 5 key messages from the 5th International Consensus Statement on Concussion in Sport
Canadian Concussion Collaborative