CATT was mandated as a training resource to be completed by all BC Hockey team officials for the 2016-2017 season.
Concussion baseline testing is no longer required or recommended for post-injury care of youth athletes with suspected or diagnosed concussion.
Quick access to relevant resources.
- CATT Return to School
BC Injury Research and Prevention Unit (BCIRPU)
- Making Headway – Concussion eLearning Module by Sport (Registration required)
National Coaching Certification Program
- Statement on Concussion Baseline Testing in Canada
- Canadian Guideline on Concussion in Sport
- Medical Assessment Letter
- Medical Clearance Letter
- The top 5 key messages from the 5th International Consensus Statement on Concussion in Sport
Canadian Concussion Collaborative