WorkSafeBC has launched the Early Concussion Assessment & Treatment (ECAT) program to help people who have sustained a concussion return-to-work safely and appropriately.
The program is delivered by a physical therapist and an occupational therapist. Treatment plans may include:
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Physiotherapy treatment (for concussion-related whiplash)
- Cognitive rehabilitation
- Occupational therapy treatment in the clinic or the community
- Group education and rehabilitation sessions
- Return-to-work planning and support, which may include visiting a job site
Learn more on WorkSafeBC’s website.