Mandating the Concussion Awareness Training Tool for School Professionals (CATT SP) supports your school / institutions’s commitment to the health and well-being of its students and staff by providing;
- concussion education for school professionals, to ensure appropriate concussion response, identification, management, and implementation to support a student’s unique educational, social and emotional needs during concussion recovery.
- relevant and accessible concussion education and resources are available when developing and implementing a comprehensive school wide / school district approach to concussion strategy.
CATT SP is a free 30-45 minute e-learning course available online and a certificate of completion will be provided. Mandating CATT SP means that you will be able to track the members of your school / institution who have completed this course.
A number of schools / institutions have mandated CATT SP training. The process to mandate is easy and allows you to keep track of who has completed the CATT e-learning modules on behalf of your school /institution. We only need 2 things.
- How do you want your school name listed in the drop-down menu?
- Which email would you like the copy of the completed certificates to go to? Some schools set up a separate email to manage the large quantity of emails coming in (i.e.[email protected])
Once each participant has completed CATT SP they will be prompted to fill out some simple personal information to download their certificate. They will also receive an email with their certificate, and your school / school district will also receive a copy to the email address of your choosing and be able to track them yourself.
Once you’ve confirmed these two things, we will set up on the CATT website, a test certificate will be generated, and we will send you some instructions to share with participants.
- D.P. Todd Secondary (Coaches)
- Glenlyon Norfolk School
- Gordon Head Middle School
- Meadowridge School
- Sentinel Secondary
- Southridge School
- St. Andrew’s College
- St. John’s School
- West Point Grey Academy
- Austin College
- Maaqtusiis Schools
- Brockton School
- Seneca College
If you are interested in mandating CATT SP for your school/institution, please contact us at [email protected].